Dear Parents/Guardians and Students:
On behalf of the staff at Clay County Elementary School, I am happy to welcome you to the 2017-18 school year! We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential. We recognize that in order to be successful in school, our children need support from both the home and school. We know a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child’s education. As partners, we share the responsibility for our children’s success and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities. We ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
1) Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day’s learning experience
2) Completes all homework assignments given by teachers
3) Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills
4) Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life
5) Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject
6) Knows that you expect him/her to succeed in school and go on to college
I would like to share my enthusiasm and optimism for another strong and successful school year at Clay County Elementary School. I believe with everyone’s commitment for student success, including strong support and participation by the parents, we can achieve our vision to inspire every student to become college and career ready.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and support in 2017-2018 school year. The staff and I are honored to be here with your children, and we look forward to having a very successful new school year! “Let’s Team Up to Soar with Pride, Excellence and Commitment!”
Gold Level Sponsor!